Limit Break Acquires FreeNFT
In this post
Gabe Leydon announced today that Limit Break has acquired FreeNFT, a platform for free NFTs.
❗ Why It Matters
While DigiDaigaku's Super Bowl commercial fell flat, Gabe Leydon believes that FreeNFT's platform will be integral to onboarding the next billion users to web3.
🎤 Founder Feedback
3/ The success of communities launched with FreeNFT proves beyond doubt that NFTs have transformed the way developers engage and connect with their audiences.— Gabriel Leydon (FREE,OWN) (@gabrielleydon) March 14, 2023
FreeNFT makes it possible for developers to unlock the power of NFTs with zero barriers to entry for users.
What It Means
- FreeNFT will still be free for developers to launch with. And in addition to marketing and content creation assistance, Gabe says that they will "now offer smart contract services - writing contracts, hosting the mint, and integrating AdventureERC721 & programmable royalty solutions."
- FreeNFT.com has also been acquired to make FreeNFT a legitimate brand for new users.
🔜 What’s Next?
- The FreeNFT brand's NFT collections will still have access to the type of whitelist spots they had before the acquisition.
- DigiDaigaku Genesis, Hero, Villains, and Dragons holders will have opportunities to participate in FreeNFT launches.
🎬 Take Action
Those interested in learning more should listen to the FREE NFT x LIMIT BREAK spaces later today at 8:00 PM ET.
🎤 Community Quotes
massive - absolutely massive@babushkaboi_eth
🧠 Learn More
- A Comprehensive Guide to DigiDaigaku
- DigiDaigaku Commercial...Boom or Bust?
- Limit Break Changing Royalty Game
- DigiDaigaku's Limit Break Confirms Free NFT Mint During Super Bowl Commercial
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.