Magic Eden Now Displays Collection Offers During Live Mints
Magic Eden announced that collection offers are now displayed directly on Launchpad pages during a live mint.
❗ Why It Matters
While cross-chain NFT platform Magic Eden has been busy adding support for Polygon, Ethereum, and Bitcoin in recent months, they've also continued to focus on making improvements that enhance the overall user experience, such as adding the ability to pay with a credit card and the ability to make offers on NFTs with specific traits.
Now, potential buyers can make collection offers as soon as a mint on Magic Eden starts, and the update means that those with a whitelist spot for a mint also know what the market is if they choose to sell into a collection offer.
🎤 Community Quotes
🧠 Learn More
- Magic Eden Introduces Bitcoin Launchpad (April 7, 2023)
- Magic Eden Launches ETH Beta (April 6, 2023)
- Magic Eden Adds Trait-Based Collection Offer Feature (April 4, 2023)
- Pay With Credit Card at Magic Eden (February 14, 2023)
- Magic Eden Getting Better (February 13, 2023)
- Magic Eden Adding Polygon Support (November 22, 2022)