NFT Evening Report | Isekai Meta Leads Lazy Sunday
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- Top Shot Reveals Team Leaderboards Update
- Doodles' Dooplicator Down 61% Since Reveal
- BYOPills Take Snapshot
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Isekai Meta (186 ETH, 0.68 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (160 ETH)
- Otherdeeds (125 ETH, 2.41 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (79 ETH, 78.40 ETH Floor Price)
- Casual Sloths (77 ETH, 0.17 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Terraforms by Mathcastles (17%, 0.60 ETH Floor Price)
- Murakami Lucky Cat Coin Bank (15%, 0.55 ETH Floor Price)
- Jadu Hoverboard (8%, 0.43 ETH Floor Price)
- Dooplicator (5%, 1.16 ETH Floor Price)
- The Saudis (5%, 0.45 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- BAPES Future (-10%, 0.40 ETH Floor Price)
- Rumble Kong League (-9%, 0.80 ETH Floor Price)
- Koripo by Rich Poole (-9%, 0.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Deadfellaz (-8%, 1.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Moonbirds Oddities (-8%, 1.34 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:32 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.