NFT Morning Minute | Airdrop SZN Begins
Take a minute to catch up on the latest in the web3 space. Here are today's NFT market analysis, top movers, and upcoming mints:
Tyler Warner's NFT Market Summary
The market was slow again Wednesday with just 7,400 ETH traded on OpenSea, but there was some extra buzz in the air after the Blur team announced an airdrop for everyone who traded through the bear market. The airdrop is in the form of Blur Care Packages, which hold $BLUR tokens redeemable when the token goes live in 2023, and the size of the airdrop is based on trading activity over the past six months. So we have to wait for the actual stimmy, but still a fun surprise nonetheless. Now the ball is in $MASK's court to keep this airdrop season going.
In other news, Bored Ape Yacht Club led all movers with 500+ ETH volume though the floor is steady at 76 ETH. The day's biggest winner was Nyolings, up a whopping 180 percent on the day to 0.24 ETH floor. They have been on a steady rise and dominating the low-cap sector this week. They're joined by Yu-Gi-Yn which is also grinding upwards, up 16 percent on the day to 0.32 ETH. The Moonbirds gold nest reward was revealed to be an Infinite Objects custom rendering of each eligible Moonbird, received well by the community though the market did not move on the reward (steady at 9.5 ETH).
In Solana news, Mike Tyson's Iron Pigeons launched with their free mint and reached a somewhat disappointing 0.3 SOL floor on the first day of secondary trading. The team boasts some major NFT personalities and credentials, yet did not catch much steam on day one with just ~4,800 SOL ($139,000 or ~107 ETH) volume on the day. Meanwhile, DeGods and y00ts held their gains from Tuesday, steady at 270 SOL and 105 SOL floors respectively.
Finally, notable NFT personality and perhaps villain Beanie appears to have made a comeback, jumping into a Twitter spaces last night which was joined by over 2,000 people. What comes next from Beanie is anyone's guess but expect some fireworks.
NFT Total Volume*
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (547 ETH, 76 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (290 ETH, 1.59 ETH Floor Price)
- Ethereum Name Service (233 ETH, 0.0 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (233 ETH, 65.5 ETH Floor Price)
- Primitives by Aranda\Lasch (210 ETH, 0.73 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Increase*
- Nyolings (180%, 0.24 ETH Floor Price)
- Consortium Key (39%, 3.68 ETH Floor Price)
- Genuine Undead (20%, 0.83 ETH Floor Price)
- 9dcc ITERATION-01 (20%, 0.39 ETH Floor Price)
- Yu-Gi-Yn (15%, 0.32 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Decrease*
- The Art of Seasons (-23%, 0.21 ETH Floor Price)
- BapesClan Genesis (-16%, 0.53 ETH Floor Price)
- Ledger Market Genesis Pass (-14%, 0.27 ETH Floor Price)
- The Art Pass by Iconic Moments (-12%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
- HELIX Founded Pass (-11%, 0.24 ETH Floor Price)
Upcoming NFT Mints
- Jolly Jokers (1:00 p.m. ET)
- Art Blocks Playground: Century 2052 (6:44 p.m. ET)
Today is a slower day of drops with just a few on the schedule. The Art Blocks drop from Curated artist Casey REAS is specific just for eligible holders and thus not a public sale. Expect trading attention in the secondary market and on recent movers, most likely in the low-cap sector. The new wildcard is Beanie, and if he touts anything today, expect it to be a liquidity magnet.
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 8:00 a.m. ET. Volume and percentages are last 24 hours. There is a 0.25 ETH minimum on the projects listed in this roundup.