NFT Morning Minute | Gobblers Dominate Again
Take a minute to catch up on the latest in the web3 space. Here are today's NFT market analysis, top movers, and upcoming mints:
Tyler Warner's NFT Market Summary
Art Gobblers were the top story again yesterday, doing nearly 10,000 ETH trading volume to bring its 1.5-day total to ~25,000 ETH. The project had a somewhat bullish reveal, rallying from a ~12-13 ETH floor to ~17 ETH before settling at 14.75 ETH overnight (13.75 on Blur). Sales were almost entirely at the floor, with the top sale of 21.5 ETH for a 9x GOO multiplier (the most coveted trait in early trading).
Blur was a huge winner on the day, surpassing OpenSea in daily trading volume for the first time by very slim margins, almost entirely on the back of its Gobbler trading (Blur also extended the airdrop claim until today, so go claim if you haven't already). OpenSea did tally $15.9M on the day, bringing its 2-day total to $35.1M, the highest since early August.
In market action, CryptoPunks were next in volume with ~1,100 ETH trade, though the floor was steady at 66.8 ETH. BAYC was next with 545 ETH traded across MP's, though their floor is just 65.12 ETH on Blur (thus the re-flippening has occurred). DigiDaigaku Dark Spirits and Dark Hero Spirits were big winners, jumping to 1.15 ETH (+45%) and 0.9 ETH (+55%) respectively. The GODA Mint Pass surged 20 percent to 4.69 ETH, and HUGO x Imaginary Ones debuted at 0.8 ETH, up 166 percent from its 0.3 ETH mint.
Rounding out top news from the day, the company behind STEPN, Find Satoshi Labs, announced a new subscription-based NFT marketplace. Ripple will be getting NFTs soon, as the XLS-20 standard has been activated on the XRP Ledger mainnet. NFT loan platform NiftyApes announced a $4.2M raise from Coinbase Ventures. And CryptoPunks made it as the first NFT collection in the Guinness Book of World Records.
NFT Total Volume*
- Art Gobblers (9,915 ETH, 13.23 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (1,086 ETH, 66.8 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (545 ETH, 65.1 ETH Floor Price)
- HUGO x Imaginary Ones (206 ETH, 0.82 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (179 ETH, 12.34 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Increase*
- DigiDaigaku Dark Hero Spirits (55%, 0.9 ETH Floor Price)
- Screens by Thomas Lin Pedersen (45%, 4 ETH Floor Price)
- DigiDaigaku Dark Spirits (31%, 1.15 ETH Floor Price)
- ZenAcademy (25%, 0.46 ETH Floor Price)
- GODA Mint Pass (20%, 4.8 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Decrease*
- flora, fauna, false gods and floods (-27%, 4.5 ETH Floor Price)
- Genuine Undead (-23%, 0.31 ETH Floor Price)
- Enter the Hashverse (-20%, 0.21 ETH Floor Price)
- Farm Land by Pixels (-19%, 0.35 ETH Floor Price)
- Wolf Game (-14%, 0.77 ETH Floor Price)
Upcoming NFT Mints and Reveals
- KPRVerse - Keepers Mint (11:00 a.m. ET)
- Method Man Noir Issue #1 (1:00 p.m. ET)
- Tide Predictor by LoVid (1:00 p.m. ET)
Today is another big day of new drops across PFPs and art. KPR is launching its anime PFP and world-building project today at 11 a.m. ET, in an all-allowlist mint for 0.2 ETH. Then two hours later, the first non-series Art Blocks Curated is minting with Tide Predictor by LoVid. Each of these projects likely benefits from the extra liquidity in the market from Art Gobblers, and those who missed that trade are more likely to FOMO in. Expect solid volume on both of these today, with KPR getting the edge based on Blur market-making (Art Blocks are not on Blur).
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 8:00 a.m. ET. Volume and percentages are based on the last 24 hours. Notable projects are included, typically with a 0.25 ETH minimum on the projects listed in this roundup.