Today's NFT Recap | Huge ENS Sales, FLUF World Reveal, More
Wind down with today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- FLUF World Reveals Final, Rarest Buzzies NFT
- 000.eth ENS Name Sells for More Than $300,000
- Worldwide Webb Increases Game Speed With Dev Updates
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Ethereum Name Service (683 ETH)
- God Hates NFTees (339 ETH)
- Autoglyphs (200 ETH)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (179 ETH)
- Dope Ape Club (151 ETH)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- God Hates NFTees (144%)
- Lucky Zeros (25%)
- Zipcy's SuperNormal (21%)
- Edifice by Ben Kovach (17%)
- De-Generations: S (16%)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Sneaker Heads (-11%)
- Moonrunners (-10%)
- hausphases by Haus (-9%)
- Doodles Genesis Box (-9%)
- Llamascape Land (-8%)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.