Universal Key Holders Can Choose ALT[er] Egos Today
In this post
Universal Key Holders can select a room with their chosen ALT[er] Ego later today, per a tweet from adidas' Bored Ape Indigo Herz.
- Universal Key holders will have access at collect.adidas.com starting April 24 @ 1:00 p.m. ET [7PM Central European Time].
- First come, first serve: transactions will be processed in the exact order they are received.
- A maximum of 40 keys can be used in one transaction, and a maximum of five keys can be applied for the same ALT[er] Ego per transaction.
- All keys used in a transaction for a single Ego will either be successful or unsuccessful.
- If unsuccessful, that indicates that the chosen room is full and an alternative room will need to be selected.
- No partial allocation will occur.
- The claims will be gasless to ensure fairness and avoid gas wars.
❗ Why It Matters
adidas is transitioning away from "Into the Metaverse," and ‘ALTS by adidas’ identity will be the new identity/PFP and a dynamic NFT that will evolve over time.
🔜 What’s Next?
If you don't have a Universal Key, your randomized allocation of your Rift Valley Motel room will take place on May 1 @ 1:00 p.m. ET [7PM Central European Time]. The 175 General Manager [GM] Key Holders currently have access to choose a room.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.