Latest Curious Addy's Trading Club News
HeyMint announced its officially co-branding its HeyMint Launchpad with Zeneca and Curious Addys to improve onboarding in web3.
- NFT Launchpad: A comprehensive tool for NFT creation and launch
- ERC-721 and ERC-1155 support, PFP NFT Art generator for token generation, and more
- Smart contract generator: Advanced features like soulbinding, burn to mint, free claim, staking, loaning, and refunding
- Mint website builder: Create a mint page in minutes
- Free allowlist tool, previously used by The Sandbox
- Cost-effective: Significant savings compared to other solutions
HeyMint, a prominent platform for NFT creation, and Zeneca, a highly respected thought leader in the space, have joined forces to co-brand the HeyMint Launchpad. This partnership aims to address major onboarding issues and facilitate seamless NFT creation.
The HeyMint Launchpad is a comprehensive tool for NFT creation, offering support for both ERC-721 and ERC-1155. It also includes a PFP NFT Art generator for token generation, rarity setting, custom rules, custom tokens, pre-reveal images, metadata creation, and IPFS uploads.
The platform offers a smart contract generator that covers public sales & presales and advanced features like soulbinding, burn to mint, free claim, staking, loaning, and refunding. It also supports credit card payments and is compatible with Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism.
❗Why It Matters
Much has been made about the dwindling number of users in the space and the only way to buck that narrative is to bring in more users and creators. Simple tools and friendly onboarding will go a long way to making that happen.
📊 By the Numbers
According to data shared by HeyMint, HeyMint's Launchpad offers contract deployment costs that are up to 100% cheaper than Manifold, 15% cheaper than Zora, and 25% cheaper than Bueno.
Absolutely THRILLED to be partnering even more with HeyMint Launchpad.Their toolkit and resources are absolutely fantastic and can help any and all creators looking to work with NFTs realize their goals.Zeneca
🎬 Take Action
In celebration of the partnership, HeyMint and Zeneca released a commemorative NFT that anyone can mint for free until May 30.
Timestamps from the show:
0:00 Logan, Lou and Danny introduce the first Monday Look Ahead show
4:20 Art Wars drop was successful over the weekend
5:45 Reddit planning to turn karma points into ERC 720 tokens
15:40 Nyan Heroes drop on Solana
27:10 Art Blocks Curated: Edifice by Ben Kovach
48:10 Thorguards interesting raffle method
1:02:25 Curious Addy’s Trading Club introducing a 100% refundable aspect
1:07:50 Ways to track other investors’ wallets
1:16:00 How will ETH pumping in price affect NFTs?
See even more upcoming projects on our project schedule page!
Reddit Adding ERC-20 Tokens
Nyan Heroes on SOL
- $2.5M seeding from investors that include Three Arrows Capital and Yield Guild Games
- 3rd person shooter battle royale game on Solana blockchain
Art Blocks Curated: Edifices
- First Art Blocks Curated drop of Series 5
- 976 generative art pieces from Ben Kovach
- 9,999 3D collectibles connected to the THORChain
- Raffle registration is open before the public mint on Wednesday
Curious Addy’s Trading Club
- Likely to be minting this week
- The smart contract that mints CATC NFTs will have a refund function that allows you to return your NFT back to the smart contract in exchange for 100% of what you paid for it, any time for 100 days after the public sale.