Latest CryptoDickButts News
CryptoDickButts launched its Series 4, with a unique twist that hands over ownership to the individual or group with the most CryptoDickButts 30 days after minting.
- New series release with an ownership twist
- The minting process continues until conditions are met
- Ownership includes CDB Twitter, Discord server, all collections, multisig treasury spot, and other related assets
- Further questions will be addressed in the Discord
CryptoDickButts is back with Series 4, introducing a fresh approach to project ownership that has caused some buzz in the NFT community. Unlike conventional releases, the minting of this series will continue until specific conditions are satisfied.
The spin in this release is the "passing of the torch" mechanism. Thirty days after the minting process concludes, ownership of the project transfers to the individual or group holding the most CryptoDickButts. This unprecedented move opens the door to a potential reshaping of the project's direction, putting real power into the hands of the community.
The stakes are high as the ownership package includes the CryptoDickButts Twitter account, Discord server, all collections, a spot in the multisig treasury, and other related assets. The project encourages interested parties to direct any questions to their Discord.
📊 By the Numbers
The calculation for ownership uses the following multipliers based on CryptoDickButt ownership:
- S1: 5x
- S2: 5x
- S3: 2x
- S4: 1x
🎤 Community Quotes
This is the best mint i've ever experiencedEthDapps
🔜 What's Next?
Over the next month, collectors will compete to accumulate the most CryptoDickButts in order to take control of the project.
❗ Why it Matters
The Memes by 6529 has been one of the busiest ecosystems in 2023, and Meme Card #69 card is an amusing addition to the series.
🧠 Need to Know
- The edition size is 690, and mint price will be 0.06529 ETH
- 116 out of 690 have already been airdropped to the 6529 team and the artist
- 75 out of 690 have also been airdropped: 1 to Cath Simard, 69 to randomly picked Authentic Summer (Meme Card #25) HODLers, and 5 to random Gradient HODLers
- There is a 2-stage allowlist minting process.
- Phase 1: 420 @CryptoDickbutts HODLers are allowlisted, as well as the Top 690 Meme Card HODLers from both seasons (ranked by unique cards) that weren't included in the airdrop
- Phase 2: If anything remains after Phase 1, there will be a chance for the next Top 420 Memes HODLers not included above
📅 Prepare for the Drop
- Minting starts at 11am ET on Monday, Feb 20: thememes.6529.io
- Allowlist and distribution plan: 6529.io/collections/the-memes/meme8-season2-card2/prof-c-richard-butt-allowlist/
- Secondary: OpenSea link
The next meme NFT in the 6529 Collections series has been airdropped to random holders of the collection along with holders of UNIC Access tokens, Nouns, mfers, Moonbirds, CryptToadz, and Cryptodickbutts.
The project sent 1,313 of the 1,500-edition collection to the aforementioned collections' holders this morning, so users are encouraged to check their wallets for a Pepe-ized version of disgraced FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried with the words "USE A HARDWARE WALLET."
The floor price on the airdrop is currently 0.59 ETH.
An early morning tweet reply from Elon Musk has sent the floor price of popular meme project CryptoDickButts soaring today. In response to a tweet by @Neuro_Skeptic focused on the evolution of nude paintings throughout history, Musk responded with an image of what appeared to be a CryptoDickButt. Musk has over 112 million followers on Twitter.
The collection's floor price is already up around 1 ETH to 3.04 ETH in the first 30 minutes following the tweet, and there have been 40 sales on OpenSea over that same time period. Several NFT industry leaders have already reacted to Musk's tweet and the subsequent price action:
Wow. A man of culture. https://t.co/9rJa1ZuTp7— gmoney.eth (@gmoneyNFT) October 30, 2022
1D=1B— Redlioneye.eth (@redlioneye) October 30, 2022
Elon gets it https://t.co/SULvKw3EKO
Musk's recent acquisition of Twitter sent Dogecoin on a similar run earlier this week as speculators bet on the currency's future integration into the platform.
CryptoDickbutts, a notable CC0 meme project popularized within the NFT community, announced that its art is now permanently on-chain in a recent tweet.
The team credited Twitter user @wattsyart for helping make this happen.
On-chain means that as long as the Ethereum blockchain continues to run, the artwork for CryptoDickbutts will forever exist. Whereas beforehand the art for the project was hosted on a server where if the server stopped functioning or the project ceased paying to host their art, the image of the project would cease to exist.
The team posted the transaction that marked the beginning of CryptoDickbutts' permanent residence on the blockchain.
Largely lauded for its lack of utility, CryptoDickButt NFTs are gaining some with the project's integration with Worldwide Webb Land.
The unofficial Twitter account for the CC0 project tweeted out a teaser video showcasing CryptoDickButt NFTs navigating through the Worldwide Webb Land metaverse.
As part of the integration, all CryptoDickButt NFT owners will be able to user their NFT as an avatar and character in the Worldwide Webb Land metaverse.
Although the integration is not a major achievement and follows that of many other NFT projects, it ensures that the CryptoDickButt memes will live on in the metaverse.
Profitable wallets are exiting the following projects, possibly signaling a local top for CryptoDickButts and its derivatives.
In the past 24 hours, the top 4 net losers of sharp wallets (those that have made more than 50 ETH trading) are:
- Acrocalypse (minus-101 sharp wallets, 0.139 ETH floor price)
- CryptoTitVags (minus-81, 0.1 ETH)
- CryptoDickButts (minus-42, 3.869 ETH)
- WVRPS by WarpSound (-40, 0.119 ETH)
Projects that have seen a significant reduction (a net loss of more than 75) in profitable wallet reductions over the past seven days have seen their floor price decrease by an average of 17 percent. Only Potatoz (1.44 ETH) and Wolf Game Land are up over that same period, though Potatoz is down from its all-time high floor price of 1.68 ETH from Aug. 6.
CryptoDickButts has seen a surge in buying in the past week with more than 1,200 ETH in volume.
Here are today's biggest NFT movers and upcoming mints:
Total Volume (24 Hours)*
- CryptoDickButts (864 ETH, 3.88 ETH Floor Price)
- Webaverse Genesis Pass (592 ETH, 0.69 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Kennel Club (328 ETH, 8.89 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (254 ETH, 16.68 ETH Floor Price)
- Lady Ape Club (204 ETH, 0.8 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Steady Stack Titans Official (87%, 0.34 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoDickButts (75%, 3.88 ETH Floor Price)
- Tigerbob (28%, 1.25 ETH Floor Price)
- Wassieverse (15%, 0.33 ETH Floor Price)
- The GODA Mint Pass (22%, 10.40 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (24 Hours, 0.25 ETH Min.)*
- Factura by Mathias Isaksen (-20%, 1.1 ETH Floor Price)
- Alpha Shark (-17%, 0.99 ETH Floor Price)
- Rags to Richie by Alec Monopoly (-25%, 1.80 ETH Floor Price)
- PREMINT Collector Pass (-13%, 0.61 ETH Floor Price)
- Jadu Hoverboard (-12%, 0.3 ETH Floor Price)
- DraftKings Reignmakers: Genesis Legendary (noon ET)
- "Vahria" by Darien Brito (1 p.m. ET)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 10 a.m. ET.
The CryptoDickButts price has surged 54 percent to 3.42 ETH, amidst a spree of buying on Sunday, aided by a sweep of 17 CryptoDickButt NFTs at 5:40 p.m. ET.
The collection leads all CC0 collections in the last week and has climbed to third overall in today's volume charts, according to our project rankings page.
Today's 148 unique sales on OpenSea mark the highest for the collection since it posted 103 unique sales on July 20.
The CryptoDickButts floor price jumped nearly 51 percent over the last week according to our NFT project rankings page.
With a floor price increase to 1.71 ETH, CryptoDickButts joins a couple of other notable CC0 NFT collections experiencing a resurgence in floor price over the last week, including CrypToadz by GREMPLIN, goblintown.wtf, and Chain Runners.
All three projects experienced floor price gains of at least 20 percent during the last seven days.
For more on the biggest NFT winners and losers this week, check out our project rankings page.