DeNYC Treasure Hunt Starts Tomorrow
The DeNYC Treasure Hunt will go live tomorrow at 9 a.m. ET for 48 hours, and there are over $100k in prizes, per an announcement from @DeGodsNFT.
- The DeNYC Treasure Hunt is a multi-day scavenger hunt across NYC that is open to the public and powered by @0xPolygonLabs.
- Hundreds of 2 or 3-person teams will compete and the sign-up link is here: nyc.degods.com/treasure-hunt.
- The DeNYC Treasure Hunt Challenges will go live tomorrow at 9 a.m. EST.
- Over $100k in prizes will be given out, including DeGods, y00ts, Apple devices, and more. Every prize comes in threes, so each team member will walk home with something. Notably, a DeGod will be awarded to each member of the winning team.
- Each challenge requires a picture or video proof to be tweeted in order to earn points. Using the Twitter account provided during sign-up, post your challenge proof and tag @DeNYC2023. Pick up an official bandana at one of the check-in events and make sure the official bandana can be seen, like in this example.
❗ Why It Matters
After DeGods bridged to Ethereum at the beginning of the month, Frank teased "going dark" until NYC. In that same tweet, an outline of an airdrop 🪂 symbol in the bottom right also sent the DeCommunity into a frenzy. This public event is a big part of DeNYC, bookended by smaller, holder-only events.
What further announcements might be in store is unclear. But we'll surely hear from Frank again (many, many times today).
🎬 Take Action
- If you're in the area and interested, assemble a team and sign up using this link: nyc.degods.com/treasure-hunt.
- Challenges will be sent via email to all registered teams. You have 48 hours to complete as many challenges as you can, and the team will update the leaderboard on their site frequently.
- Each team will need to check in to claim their DeNYC Treasure Hunt Bandana. All challenge submissions must show the DeNYC Treasure Hunt Bandana within the picture or video to earn points.
🎤 Founder Feedback
🕳️ Go Deeper
- Morning Minute | DeGods Go to DeBig Leagues (March 31, 2023)
- First 5,000 DeGods Bridged to Ethereum (April 1, 2023)