Invisible Friends Partners With Little Atlas
Invisible Friends is partnering with Little Atlas to take their community to the next level through IRL meetups, per a tweet from the project.
- Any holders of Invisible Friends and Random Character Collective can connect to the Little Atlas website and share the city they live in.
- Little Atlas has been developing their platform to help bring online communities to life through IRL meetups.
- They’ve already partnered with communities like Chimpers and ZenAcademy to map their holders onto an interactive globe.
❗ Why It Matters
Little Atlas helps communities all over the world find meaningful connection through meet-ups, hang-outs, and other IRL activities.
It's been a successful partnership for @ChimpersNFT, who've organized over 10 meet-ups across 8 countries already.
🎬 Take Action
- You can use this link (app.littleatlas.xyz/c/rcc/signin) and verify the correct link in the Discord if needed.
- You will be asked to sign a gas-free transaction to verify ownership. You can use your delegated wallet through @delegatecash.
🔜 What’s Next?
- The holder map will reveal on Thursday at 1PM EST.
🖼️ The Big Picture
There has been a sentiment after NFT NYC that the energy and sentiment from meeting fellow community members in person is just different and so much more positive. And LuckyTrader's @Tyler_Did_It went ahead and shared his own NFT NYC 2023 reactions in his recent newsletter "NFT NYC 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", as well as a collection of recaps from notable artists, founders, influencers, and collectors from their time in NYC of the space.