Latest Invisible Friends News
Invisible Friends is releasing its first ever physical collectible in two different sizes.
- Two Sizes: 24" and 8" available for 0.6 ETH and 0.18 ETH, respectively.
- Initially be released as an NFT courtesy of OpenSea Drops.
- Multiple Phases: The launch divided into three phases, ensuring fair access for the Invisible Friends community and general public.
To make the physical collectible accessible to its community, Invisible Friends is utilizing a three-phase launch strategy. The first phase, scheduled for May 18 at 11:00 a.m. ET, will be an exclusive sale limited to holders of 2D and 3D Invisible Friends. During this phase, 250 units of the 24" collectible will be made available. Holders will be eligible to mint one collectible per Invisible Friend or 3D Invisible Friend they own, with a limit of five collectibles per wallet. The snapshot for eligibility will be taken on May 17 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
The second phase will start at 2:00 p.m. ET on May 18 and will open the sale to the general public for a three-hour window. During this time, collectors will have the opportunity to mint the 8" version of the physical collectible. Each wallet will be limited to a maximum of two mints.
Finally, in the third phase, beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET, Invisible Friend and 3D Invisible Friend holders will have a 24-hour exclusive window to mint the 8" collectible. There will be no limit on the number of collectibles minted during this phase, allowing collectors to acquire as many as they desire. The snapshot for eligibility will once again be taken on May 18 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
The redemption process for the physicals will take approximately 6-7 months. Once the redemption period begins, NFT holders will have one month to claim their physical collectibles. At the end of this period, the burn option will close, requiring holders to decide whether they want to keep the digital version or claim the physical counterpart.
To ensure a seamless experience for collectors worldwide, shipping and duties are included for both domestic (US) and international orders.
🎤 Community Quotes
I'm so excited 👏🏻JoeTheCoWorker.eth
🎬 Take Action
The mint period will open on Thursday, May 18 at 11:00 a.m. ET for Invisible Friends NFT holders. The sale for the general public will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET. You can mint here or explore the collection more here.
Invisible Friends is partnering with Little Atlas to take their community to the next level through IRL meetups, per a tweet from the project.
- Any holders of Invisible Friends and Random Character Collective can connect to the Little Atlas website and share the city they live in.
- Little Atlas has been developing their platform to help bring online communities to life through IRL meetups.
- They’ve already partnered with communities like Chimpers and ZenAcademy to map their holders onto an interactive globe.
❗ Why It Matters
Little Atlas helps communities all over the world find meaningful connection through meet-ups, hang-outs, and other IRL activities.
It's been a successful partnership for @ChimpersNFT, who've organized over 10 meet-ups across 8 countries already.
🎬 Take Action
- You can use this link (app.littleatlas.xyz/c/rcc/signin) and verify the correct link in the Discord if needed.
- You will be asked to sign a gas-free transaction to verify ownership. You can use your delegated wallet through @delegatecash.
🔜 What’s Next?
- The holder map will reveal on Thursday at 1PM EST.
🖼️ The Big Picture
There has been a sentiment after NFT NYC that the energy and sentiment from meeting fellow community members in person is just different and so much more positive. And LuckyTrader's @Tyler_Did_It went ahead and shared his own NFT NYC 2023 reactions in his recent newsletter "NFT NYC 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", as well as a collection of recaps from notable artists, founders, influencers, and collectors from their time in NYC of the space.
The Kith Friend claim is live for two weeks, per an announcement from the Invisible Friends team.
❗ Why It Matters
Owners of Kith Friend edition pieces have a free claim for the products associated with their Friend, but they must do so by the deadline.
- Claim ends in 2 weeks - on March 4th at 4pm EST
- Claim site: verify.kith.com. One claim per checkout
🎬 Take Action
- Go to verify.kith.com, and then connect your wallet
- Pick the bundle you would like to claim, and then choose shoe size
- Hit the "Claim Now" button, and then sign the gasless transaction to complete the checkout process
🧠 Learn More
A previously scheduled Kith Friends edition snapshot has been delayed 24 hours, according to an announcement from the Invisible Friends team.
- The snapshot of Kith Friends NFTs will now take place tomorrow, Feb. 17, at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Starting at 4:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, Feb. 18, eligible wallets will be able to claim their Kith Friends merchandise. The claim will be open for two weeks and close on Mar. 4 at 4:00 p.m. ET.
Kith Friends NFT holders must hold the NFT in their snapshotted wallet address in order to claim their merchandise on Saturday.
❗Why It Matters
The delay will open up an opportunity for any previously unaware NFT collectors to add a Kith Friends NFT to their collection ahead of the upcoming snapshot.
🎬 Take Action
Those hoping to gain access to the upcoming merch claim can purchase a Kith Friends NFT prior to the snapshot tomorrow.
🧠 Learn More
Kith Friends holders will be entitled to a physical merchandise claim of the assets associated with their Kith Friends Edition NFTs, according to a tweet from Invisible Projects.
The Kith Friends Editions come in three separate types, best distinguished by the outerwear - which comes in Cream, Black, and Blue. In addition to the sweater, each edition will be able to claim a jacket, bucket hat, and sneakers that match their NFT.
The claim is expected to take place in mid to late February, but no official date or time has been provided.
A snapshot has not yet been taken, and Invisible Friends indicated that there is still time to add a Kith Friends Edition NFT and be eligible for the claim.
The cheapest Kith Friends Edition NFT is 0.4 ETH at the time of writing.
The 3D Invisible Friends collection was revealed on Thursday, after selling out in an afternoon mint window for Invisible Friends and Clay Boys holders.
3D Invisible Friends have been revealed🤩https://t.co/DmVM5bmpzM pic.twitter.com/KxQwALIxeY— Invisible Friends (@InvsbleFriends) December 1, 2022
The project currently holds a 0.64 ETH floor on secondary, after minting for 0.07 ETH. The collection has done 275 ETH of volume on the secondary market over the last 24 hours, holding a healthy 64 percent unique owner count on 5000 total NFTs.
The Invisible Friends team is opening up another mint window for 3D Invisible Friends, according to a tweet this afternoon. This is an update on plans that were shared two days ago.
All Invisible Friends NFT and Clay Boy NFT holders will have a chance to mint at 3 p.m. ET. The mint will be on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis until the supply is gone.
The mint will take place at http://invisiblefriends.io/3d and will cost 0.07 ETH.
A snapshot was taken on Nov. 28 at 3:22 p.m. ET to determine eligibility, and owners must have held one of the respective NFTs at that time to qualify.
At the time of writing, 4,163 3D Invisible Friends have been minted, thus remaining supply for the upcoming mint will be 837. The current floor price is 0.797 ETH.
With a potential 10x on the table for minters, expect a major gas war for the final 837 mints.
Invisible Friends has released a plan to reallocate unminted 3D Invisible Friends, which will follow the conclusion of the holder claim period ending on Wednesday, Nov. 30th at 3:00 p.m. EST.
3D Invisible Friends Re-Allocation Plan🚨— Invisible Friends (@InvsbleFriends) November 28, 2022
Invisible Friend and Clay Boy holders have around 2 more days to mint their 3D Invisible Friend
There will be anywhere from 1000-1400 spots left after the holder mint is over. Those will be split in the following way:
The team anticipates that there will be 'anywhere from 1000-1400 spots left' following the holder mint, which will be distributed as follows, according to the project's Twitter thread:
- The team's allocation will be minted immediately following the close of the holder window
- The following groups will be added to a mint list, with a 24-hour minting window: Scammed Friends, Kith Friend 1/1 holders, Community Leaders, and 100 Kith Friend holders selected via Premint.
- After that 24-hour window closes, Invisible Friend and Clay Boy holders can mint 1 additional 3D Invisible Friend (first come, first serve). A snapshot of holders was taken on Nov. 28.
- If there is a remaining supply, the rest will be reallocated to holders of SlimHoods and MoodVerse.
Reveal for the 3D Invisible Friends will take place 1-3 hours following the collection minting out.
3,602 of the 5,000 supply have currently been minted, with the project holding a floor of 0.83 ETH with 597 ETH in total volume traded.
The Invisible Friends team has delayed its 3D mint for today by 2 hours, announced just now on their Twitter page. No reason was given for the delay.
The mint scheduled for 3 p.m. ET will now be held at 5 p.m. ET, and their Twitter spaces has been rescheduled as well.
Invisible Friends released details on Thursday for the upcoming '3D Invisible Friends' mint by Nguyen Nhut, with the project launching on Nov. 23 at 12 p.m. PST.
Holders of Invisible Friends and Clay Boys will have one week to mint their 3D invisible Friend, with a total supply of 5000 in the collection. The mint cost for holders is 0.07 ETH.
The floor price of Invisible Friends currently sits at 3.19 ETH, while the low-ask for the 50-NFT Clay Boys (also by artist Nguyen Nhut) collection is currently 5.99 ETH.
Holders will have seven days to mint, with the remaining supply being re-allocated after the window closes.
More information about the mint can be found on the Invisible Friends website.