Links Golf Club Announces Architect for Spey Bay Renovation
Links Golf Club announced that they've partnered with architecture practice Clayton, DeVries, & Pont (CDP) to renovate Spey Bay Golf Course in Scotland.
- The renovation is set to begin in the fall of 2023.
- The project will include a substantial renovation to focus on maximizing the dramatic coastline and enhancing shot variety and playability throughout the course.
- CDP, founded in 2019, is the partnership of Mike Clayton, Mike DeVries, and Frank Pont, three of the world’s foremost architecture practices that have helped deliver some of the world’s top-rated golf courses.
❗ Why It Matters
It's another big step after the course acquisition. In a lot of ways, what Links Golf Club does with Spey Bay as far as membership access and how they handle the quality and scale of the renovation process will inform LinksDAO members on how the team will approach future endeavors.
🎤 Community Quotes
Spey Bay's rich history, classic coastal setting, and location in one of the hottest emerging regions for golf travel perfectly complements our mission to build the modern golf membership. We're excited to work with the brilliant minds at CDP, who share our vision to create an innovative, unique, and world-class golf experience along the truly stunning Scottish coast.Jim Daily, Links Golf Club founder and CEO
🧠 Learn More
- CDP website - cdpgolf.com
- Links Golf Club Medium - Links Golf Club Partners with Clayton, DeVries & Pont to Renovate Spey Bay Golf Course
- LinksDAO Completes Spey Bay Acquisition (May 20, 2023)