Latest MistleToadz by GREMPLIN News
Ever since Lascaux stormed the NFT scene weeks ago, open edition (OE) digital artworks have been rising in popularity across the space. In the holiday spirit, several popular artists have made free OE pieces available to be claimed through the minting site manifold.xyz recently. Below, you'll find a list of the pieces that have been collected by Lucky Trader's staff over the past couple of days.
- Memories & Mysteries by mbsjq: A father/daughter collab by the popular "space artist." This claim will close on Christmas Day.
- FVCK_HOLIDAYS by FVCKRENDER: Free claim by the LVCIDIA/90's Kids artist. This piece has already been claimed over 26,000 times.
- Gremplin, the CrypToadz and Moonbirds Oddities artist, has three different OEs currently available to holders of his various collections. Find them linked via his Linktree page.
- Foundation artist XENOTRIP has a Christmas-themed piece in their typical cyberpunk style. Learn more here and claim the piece before the end of the year.
- A glitch-style Christmas piece by @Zaharia_af is free to claim here.
- "GM~GN" by Tim Maxwell is free-to-claim here.
(note: while our team has already verified these links are legitimate by claiming the above pieces ourselves, always be vigilant when connecting your wallet to an unfamiliar website, and always DYOR before claiming or purchasing digital assets)
Happy holidays from the Lucky Trader team!
Are there any free open editions you've collected recently that should be part of this list? Let me know via email at email@example.com or shoot us a DM at @LuckyTraderHQ.
In a tweet Friday afternoon the official CrypToadz by GREMPLIN Twitter account shared a warning regarding a recent MistleToadz scam. The scam targets unknowing users, prompting them to attempt to claim MistleToadz on an unaffiliated site. The only verified claim link for MistleToadz is mistletoadz.cryptoadz.io.
Top News Today:
- RTFKT acquired by Nike
- Pepsi Mic Drop NFT
- MistleToadz Drop
- Little Lemon Friends Reveal
Nike Acquires RTKFT
In perhaps the biggest news of the year for NFTs, Nike has acquired web3 fashion company, RTFKT. In an announcement late Monday afternoon, Nike prominently slid in the RTFKT logo alongside the swoosh, Air Jordan, and Converse. It's too early to tell exactly what Nike has in store for RTFKT, but the news alone brought a lot of energy to the NFT scene, immediately sending Clone X avatar prices (the most recent RTFKT drop), much higher. The dust has settled, bringing the floor for Clone X avatars back down to 3.75 ETH at the time of writing.
Pepsi Mic Drop NFT
It was just a few days ago that Pepsi entering web3 with an NFT project was enough for the spotlight. Despite being abruptly shoved aside with the Nike news, the Pepsi Mic Drop NFT minting will take place today at 12:30 p.m. ET on the Pepsi site. A collection of 1,893 NFTs, only fortunate whitelist members will be able to mint the Mic Drop NFTs for free later today. After the mint, Lucky Trader will have a full asset explorer and will track the price action on the project rankings page.
Late last night the CrypToadz team surprised all holders with a cheerful holiday gift, MistleToadz. MistleToadz is a collection of Christmas-themed CrypToadz created by Gremplin. Available for free to CrypToadz holders, MistleToadz can be claimed at any time. To check whether or not a CrypToadz NFT has already claimed their MistleToadz, holders can use the ID checkbox on CrypToadz.io.
Please note, as most of the collection is outstanding, rarity rankings for the MistleToadz collection is subject to change.
Little Lemon Friends and Property's NFT Reveal
Both Little Lemon Friends and Property's NFT held their reveals on Monday night after selling out their public sales on Sunday. Each collection is available for exploration using the Lucky Trader asset explorers linked below. As of writing, both collections have done more than the prerequisite 100 ETH in trading required to become verified on OpenSea.
NFT Market Updates
- Bored Ape Yacht Club continues closing in on CryptoPunks....the gap is now less than 10 ETH between floors.
- The early MistleToadz activity has them sitting at 0.10 ETH floor.
- Clone X Mintvials, the mintpass for creating a brand new Clone X avatar, have rocketed up to a 8.90 ETH floor.
Disclaimer: Lucky Trader is not a registered investment advisor. You understand that the service is furnished for your personal noncommercial, information, purpose only. No mention of an NFT in the service constitutes as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold that or any other NFT. Nothing within the service shall, or is intended to, constitute financial, legal, accounting, or tax advice. Any decision that you make to buy, sell, or hold an NFT should be based on an assessment of your risks in consultation with your personal advisers.