PROOF x Pace Verso: Releasing 'Archive of Feelings' by Mika Tajima on March 15th
In this post
PROOF, in collaboration with Pace Verso (the web3 hub of @pacegallery), announced today that it will release 'Archive of Feelings' by Mika Tajima on March 15th.
❗ Why It Matters
PROOF's mission is to showcase and engage with artists in the web3 community, and this piece - the first solo NFT project from Grails III artist Mika Tajima - does just that.
🔍 Need to Know
- 'Archive of Feelings' is a series of 1,152 NFTs, and each unique NFT displays animated digital smoke.
- The smoke changes its shape, color, and density based on sentiment data.
- The project is "based on her existing Human Synth series of large-scale installations that use a custom sentiment analysis algorithm to process text-based social media data and forecast collective emotions".
- NFT will unlock exclusive PROOF x Pace Verso benefits.
🎬 Take Action
- PROOF Collective Pass holders will have one guaranteed mint for 0.1 ETH.
- Moonbirds and Pace Verso NFT holders can mint in the second wave.
- The remaining supply is left for public minting.
🔜 What’s Next?
🧠 Learn More
- 'Human Synth'
- Mika Tajima: Archive of Feelings (January 1, 2023, United States of America)
- PROOF Artist Profile: Mika Tajima
- PROOF Announces Artist Profiles
- PROOF Collective Passes Valid Until January 1, 2025
- PROOF Grails III Artists Revealed
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.