PROOF Curated: Evolving Pixels Launching April 12
In this post
PROOF Curated: Evolving Pixels is launching April 12 with work from five generative artists and five AI artists, per a tweet from PROOF.
- PROOF Curated is a new curatorial program that includes work from five generative artists and five AI artists. It also marks the first partnership between PROOF and @ArtBlocksEngine.
- The live exhibition runs from April 12-24 at Venus Over Manhattan (@V_over_M) in New York and will include guided tours by NYC-based generative artist and engineer Emily Xie (@emilyxxie).
- Artists that will be part of the “PROOF Curated: Evolving Pixels” exhibition include:
- Minting begins April 12. PROOF Collective Pass holders will have access to an exclusive minting window, which will be followed by access for Moonbird and Grails holders. Public minting will follow if there is supply remaining afterwards.
🎬 Take Action
See the artist profiles here in PROOF's Twitter 🧵.
🧠 Learn More
- Venus Over Manhattan website
- PROOF Gives Intensive Ecosystem Update (March 2, 2023)
- Morning Minute | PROOF's Pivotal Moment (March 3, 2023)
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.