Moonbirds Mythic Eggs Claim Starts April 17
In this post
Today, Moonbirds announced that the claim period for Mythic Eggs starts April 17.
- The Mythic Eggs are part of Moonbirds' upcoming PFP collection, Moonbirds Mythics.
- There are three categories of Mythic Eggs: Stone Eggs, Runic Eggs, and Legendary Eggs.
- The language of the tweet suggests that those with Diamond Nests have a higher chance of producing rarer Moonbird Mythics.
❗ Why It Matters
Moonbirds Mythics represent the first 'official' expansion of the Moonbirds ecosystem and come at a pivotal moment for PROOF.
At the time of writing, the PROOF Collective Pass has a floor price of 12.5 ETH, and Moonbirds have a floor price of 3.2 ETH (down -33% and -50%, respectively, from the beginning of March).
The reception of the new Moonbirds Mythics collection will likely be a bellwether for the future of the PROOF ecosystem.
🔙 Back It Up
- Mythics are a 20,000 PFP collection and feature a unique distribution mechanism, with nested birds randomly selected each day to receive a Mythic egg (only 25 will hatch each day). There is no cap on how many Mythics each bird can hatch.
- Each Moonbird was rewarded with an airdrop of Oddities in July 2022. Moonbirds Oddities are 10,000 'pellets' from artist Gremplin and feature a future burn mechanic related to the upcoming Moonbirds Mythics collection.
- Nesting is the staking mechanism for Moonbirds and takes rarity into account as a multiplier to the length of time that NFTs are nested. Nesting level will have some sort of influence on the new Mythic Egg claim.
🧠 Learn More
- What are Moonbirds Mythics? Everything You Need to Know (August 30, 2022)
- Moonbirds Provides Mythics Update (August 31, 2022)
- LuckyTrader The Morning Minute - PROOF's Pivotal Moment (March 3, 2023)
- LuckyTrader Ecosystem Guide - A Comprehensive Guide to Moonbirds NFTs
- Moonbirds Announces Diamond Exhibition Drop (April 7, 2023)
- Waitlist Upgraded for PROOF's Beeple Event (April 11, 2023)
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.