Moonbirds Mythic Eggs Claim Starts April 17
Today, Moonbirds announced that the claim period for Mythic Eggs starts April 17.
- The Mythic Eggs are part of Moonbirds' upcoming PFP collection, Moonbirds Mythics.
- There are three categories of Mythic Eggs: Stone Eggs, Runic Eggs, and Legendary Eggs.
- The language of the tweet suggests that those with Diamond Nests have a higher chance of producing rarer Moonbird Mythics.
❗ Why It Matters
Moonbirds Mythics represent the first 'official' expansion of the Moonbirds ecosystem and come at a pivotal moment for PROOF.
The reception of the new Moonbirds Mythics collection will likely be a bellwether for the future of the PROOF ecosystem.
🔙 Back It Up
- Mythics are a 20,000 PFP collection and feature a unique distribution mechanism, with nested birds randomly selected each day to receive a Mythic egg (only 25 will hatch each day). There is no cap on how many Mythics each bird can hatch.
- Each Moonbird was rewarded with an airdrop of Oddities in July 2022. Moonbirds Oddities are 10,000 'pellets' from artist Gremplin and feature a future burn mechanic related to the upcoming Moonbirds Mythics collection.
- Nesting is the staking mechanism for Moonbirds and takes rarity into account as a multiplier to the length of time that NFTs are nested. Nesting level will have some sort of influence on the new Mythic Egg claim.
🧠 Learn More
- What are Moonbirds Mythics? Everything You Need to Know (August 30, 2022)
- Moonbirds Provides Mythics Update (August 31, 2022)
- LuckyTrader The Morning Minute - PROOF's Pivotal Moment (March 3, 2023)
- LuckyTrader Ecosystem Guide - A Comprehensive Guide to Moonbirds NFTs
- Moonbirds Announces Diamond Exhibition Drop (April 7, 2023)
- Waitlist Upgraded for PROOF's Beeple Event (April 11, 2023)