SuperRare Announces OSF Will Be June's RarePass Airdrop Artist
SuperRare announced that OSF will be the RarePass Airdrop Artist for the month of June.
- OSF, aka Ovie Faruq, is a former Wall Street trader turned Web3/NFT investor, builder, and artist who likes to explore themes of city nightlife, rektness, and bright lights.
- OSF (@osf_rekt) is the co-creator of @CanaryLabsXYZ, @DegenzNFT, and @rektguyNFT along with Mando (@rektmando), and together they host Rekt Radio (@rektradio_) every Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET, as well as GM Web3 with @farokh every weekday at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- The series releases tomorrow, and you must have your RarePass delisted to receive the airdrop.
- All RarePass artworks will also be available to collect on SuperRare’s secondary market immediately following the airdrop.
🎤 Founder Feedback
Wanna know the best thing about the @SuperRare RarePass?— OSF (@osf_rekt) June 5, 2023
The art you collect is on contracts deployed by the actual artist's own ETH address.
For me, this type of provenance carries a massive premium, compared to buying an NFT from a contract deployed by someone else.
📊 By the Numbers
The RarePass: Genesis NFT has a floor price of 18 ETH (with a very thin floor) on OpenSea Pro. And while the mint price ended at 17.25 ETH in November 2022, the price of ETH has also risen nearly 50% in USD terms since then.
🔜 What’s Next?
Listen to the "RarePass Airdrop Artist Release With OSF" Twitter Spaces tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. ET to learn more about their release.
🧠 Learn More
- OSF's Red Lite District Up For Auction At Sotheby's (March 24, 2023)
- OSF blog post on Mirror: OSF art, rektguy and beyond (June 6, 2022)
- NFT Artist Recap | OSF, XCOPY x Deca, Justin Aversano, and More (June 3, 2022)
- Learn more about RarePass here: rarepass.superrare.com