Sappy Seals PIXL Auction Ends Tomorrow
An auction for a first edition "Travelling Sealsman" collectible on Bitcoin runs through tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. ET, according to an announcement from the project.
❗ Why It Matters
Bitcoin NFTs and Ordinals were main topic of conversation for a time, right before both Blur and OpenSea put their own names up in lights last week. Sappy Seal enthusiasts can set aside all the chatter around Blur bids for a day, and instead bid their $PIXL on a first edition Travelling Sealsman genesis collectible on Bitcoin.
Free Ordinals are also apparently available for those that complete the quests.
- Standard auction format where participants bid in $PIXL, with the tokens locked until the auction is over at 2:00 p.m. ET tomorrow.
- The top 6 bidders will receive a random Digital Artifact (as the top 5 runners up will also get one).
- Quests will be revealed incrementally. Each quest will also have free ordinals up for grabs, with later quests increasing in difficulty.
📊 By the Numbers
The leading bidder is currently travelingsealsman.eth [who notably spelled "traveling" correctly, and differently than how the Sappy Seals project spells it].
At the time of writing, 250,000 $PIXL converts to about 1.29 ETH (~$2,116 USD).
🎬 Take Action
Those interested in bidding (or completing the Quest 2 Earn "for the poors", as the website puts it) can go to artifacts.sappyseals.io.
- Quest No. 1 is the easiest, as you can enter the draw by merely retweeting the auction announcement post.
- Quest No. 2 is to irritate a Bitcoin maxi.
- Quest No. 3 is to create your own Digital Artifact.
- Quest No. 4 and No. 5 - TBD
🎤 Founder Feedback
This event marks the beginning of the new era of Sappy Seals. It's time to reinvent how IP building and storytelling is done.wab.eth (FREE,OWN)