Scores Verified, What Doo(key) Do Now?
❗ Why It Matters
Sewer Pass rank (and Tier) will determine what Power Source can be summoned on March 8th. Thus it will also influence the trading value of each Sewer Pass ahead of that date.
Holders will also be able to re-enter the sewer on February 22nd to earn a companion trait for their Power Sources during a bonus round called Toad Mode, which will have a separate leaderboard.
🎬 Take Action
- If you are a Sewer Pass holder, you can now refresh the metadata on your Sewer Pass to see your final rank.
- Block off time to re-enter the sewer for the Toad Mode bonus round on February 22nd.
- For those with scores of 0, you can play Toad Mode for a chance to get a score ahead of The Summoning.
- Check out the article on the Yuga Labs site, "Dookey Dash Highlights - And What's Next".
🔜 What’s Next?
- 2/22: Lick the Toad: Gary is going toad collecting… and you’re going with him. All claimed Sewer Passes can re-enter the sewer for an opportunity to earn a companion trait for their Power Sources. This bonus round will be called Toad Mode, and there will be a separate leaderboard. More details to come.
- 3/8: The Summoning will begin and all eligible Sewer Passes will be able to be burned to receive their Power Source.
- Late March: We’ll get the first look at the reveal of the Power Source’s Mech types and more details on the collection.
- Early April: Power Sources will receive their final metadata update to reveal their Mech. Hold them close and keep your eyes peeled for what’s to come following the reveal.