Latest VeeCon Tickets News
Gary Vaynerchuk and team announced the next wave of VeeCon speakers this afternoon, in a major update for one of the industry's premier in-person events.
Why It Matters
2023 has thus far proven to be a challenging year for web3 conferences, as PROOF Collective cancelled its 2023 conference and Yuga Labs announced its plans to separate ApeFest 2023 from NFT NYC. Nonetheless, there still seems to be strong interest around VeeCon, and Vaynerchuk has assembled an impressive list of initial speakers for the event.
- VeeCon 2023 will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana from May 18-May 20.
- As was the case in 2022, VeeCon 2023 will implement an NFT-ticketed experience. VeeCon 2022 Ticket NFTs briefly crested a 2 ETH floor last year, and held above 1 ETH leading up to last year's event.
- Newly confirmed speakers include Farokh, Luca Netz, Cory Van Lew, Keith Grossman, Neil Patrick Harris, Vinnie Hager and many more. View the full list here.
⚡ Take Action
- Prepare for VeeCon 2023 by downloading the official VeeCon App from the App Store.
🕳️ Go Deeper
VeeFriends creator Gary Vaynerchuk announced that VeeCon tickets had been airdropped to VeeFriends NFT holders in a tweet last night.
❗ Why it Matters
A ticket is required for admission into VeeCon 2023, which kicks off on May 18 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
🔍 The Deets
- A little over 10,000 VeeCon ticket NFTs were airdropped to VeeFriends holders last night.
- Over the first 11 hours of trading, the collection has seen 71 ETH in secondary trading volume and the collection's floor price sits at 0.27 ETH.
- The 2022 version of the VeeCon Ticket NFT topped out above 2 ETH last April, but dropped to 0.26 ETH before the event.
- The artist behind the ticket art is currently listed as "Coming Soon!" in the NFT's metadata. Some have speculated that the artist may be XCOPY.
🎤 Community Feedback
Lert's GOO!!!!! Room flight booked, just now gotta find the right opportunity to grab a ticket!! Can't wait to see everyone in May!!!!@T0kerBigBT
🕳️ Go Deeper
VeeCon, an NFT conference hosted by Gary Vaynerchuk in Minneapolis, MN, beginning on May 19, announced it will be hosting a flea market for vendors during the event.
Known as "The Flea Market" presented by Rally, shop hosts will be set up for multiple days during the conference selling collectibles ranging from sports cards to sneakers.
Many big-name sellers such as The Hobby House, Twin Cities Comics, FanCrate, and more will have booths during the event.
The official VeeCon Twitter announced that TLC, a popular 90s female musical group, will be the headliner for the conference's Friday night festivities. VeeCon will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota starting on May 19. All VeeCon Tickets are NFTs, purchasable on the secondary market. The current collection floor is 0.223 ETH, approximately $600.