Preparing for VeeCon 2023: Tickets and More
VeeFriends created a tweet thread this morning with important details to know ahead of the conference.
❗ Why It Matters
2023 has been a tough year as far as web3 conferences go, especially in the wake of PROOF Collective canceling its own conference less than a month ago. But Gary Vee is persevering, and he's added a robust lineup of speakers for VeeCon 2023.
VeeFriends has compiled relevant resources and important links, so prospective attendees are prepared well in advance.
✍️ The Details
- VeeCon 2023 takes place from May 18-20, 2023, and will be at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN.
- 10,255 tickets were issued, and the total VeeCon 2023 ticket amount matches the number of VeeFriends Series 1 tokens. Tickets were airdropped to the wallets of VeeFriends Series 1 holders, based on a snapshot from March 7th.
- At the time of writing, the floor price of a VeeCon 2023 ticket on the secondary market is 0.22 ETH (~$320 USD).
- There are over 140+ speakers and panelists confirmed.
- The @VeeCon app is available now for download and will be used for event registration, verifying ownership of the NFT, and programming.
🎬 Take Action
Attendees must create an account at veefriends.com and link the wallet holding the ticket. Thus, attendees will only need to log in to the VeeCon app and won't need to bring a NFT wallet to verify entry at the event.
⚡ Important Links
- OpenSea collection for VeeCon 2023 tickets: opensea.io/collection/veecon-2023-tickets
- Step-by-step instructions on how to buy a VeeCon 2023 NFT: blog.veefriends.com/how-to-buy-a-veecon-2023-ticket-7dd186384300
- VeeCon concierge service for help buying a Ticket NFT: veecon.co/tickets/
- Where to Stay at VeeCon 2023: blog.veefriends.com/where-to-stay-at-veecon-2023-3ae6e698eb78
- VeeCon app download (a new version will be released in May 2023):
🕳️ Go Deeper
- VeeFriends Holders: Check Your Wallets
- First Wave of VeeCon Speakers Announced (February 23, 2023)
- Breaking | VeeCon 2023 Heading to Indianapolis (November 8, 2022)