Superburn Sunday is Here
In this post
Jack Butcher kicked off "Superburn Sunday" by opening the burn window for his popular Checks -- VV Edition project this afternoon.
❗Why It Matters
This has been a highly anticipated event as Butcher leads the way in the "gamified open edition" meta that has dominated the NFT space over the early part of 2023.
⚡ Take Action
- Checks holders can now visit https://burn.checks.art/ to participate in the burn.
- Collectors can first migrate a Checks -- VV Edition to receive a Checks -- VV Originals NFT (a new collection on OpenSea).
- From there, two Checks -- VV Originals can be burned for an upgraded version.
🧠 Need to Know
- The date a Check has been burned will be included in the metadata, and the "day" provenance trait will be updated in 24 hour increments, meaning there is no need for collectors to rush.
- The first Checks -- VV Original sold for 1.6 ETH shortly after the burn window opened.
🎤 Community Feedback
Beautifully designed and executedwon.eth
The smoothest experience Ive ever had in this space@0xkwydk
🕳️ Go Deeper
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.