NFT Evening Report | FDIC Letters, Sorare Divisions, Chimpers Game and More
Here are today's top NFT news highlights and market movers:
Today's Top NFT News
- FDIC Issues Cease and Desist to FTX and 4 Others
- Sorare Announces 2022-23 Second Division Leagues
- Chimpers Launches New Arcade Game to the Public
- VeeFriends Drops 1/1 Iconics Collection
Total Volume (6 Hours)*
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (216 ETH, 12.46 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (207 ETH, 70.00 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeed for Otherside (138 ETH, 1.58 ETH Floor Price)
- 10KTF Stockroom (137 ETH, 0.14 ETH Floor Price)
- CryptoPunks (64 ETH, 65.5 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Increase (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Rare Apepe YC (27%, 0.43 ETH Floor Price)
- Bad Influence 0x (24%, 0.25 ETH Floor Price)
- Fake It Till You Make It (23%, 0.37 ETH Floor Price)
- Grumpls (16%, 1.00 ETH Floor Price)
- VaynerSports Pass (15%, 0.17 ETH Floor Price)
Floor Price Decrease (6 Hours, 0.15 ETH Min.)*
- Luminal Genesis (-14%, 0.25 ETH Floor Price)
- CyberBrokers (-13%, 1.05 ETH Floor Price)
- Pudgy Penguins (-7%, 2.64 ETH Floor Price)
- My Pet Hooligan (-7%, 0.56 ETH Floor Price)
- Bored & Dangerous (-6%, 0.44 ETH Floor Price)
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all NFT news, see Lucky Trader's NFT News page.
*data retrieved at 10:00 p.m. ET.
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.