OpenSea Pro Adds Minor Analytics Upgrades
OpenSea Pro announced a few minor upgrades that enhance the platform's analytical capabilities.
- Improved Collection Page Analytics: Easily expand charts to full screen mode on a collection’s “Insights” tab for a detailed view of its sales and market activity.
- ERC1155 Sales Quantities: For ERC1155 collections, hover over a sales event to see the exact quantity of items purchased.
- Updated Market Chart Hoverables: Assess the market in the blink of an eye. Pinpoint the precise information you need right from a collection page, with updated tooltips and a moving y-axis on the market chart
❗ Why It Matters
OpenSea Pro remains steadfast in their commitment to making incremental, small waves of upgrades, as opposed to creating the sort of splash that Blur did with Blur Lending (Blend).
But that's ok, because while it's been positive for OpenSea to try to make inroads with traders with the Pro platform, the reality is that a significant number of traders will still use Blur, as that's where the floor is (and where the lending happens). All OpenSea Pro can do is continue to build and improve the overall user experience.
🧠 Learn More
- OpenSea Pro Adds Top Collection Offers on Homepage (May 12, 2023)
- OpenSea Pro Adds Farmer Wallet Labels (May 10, 2023)
- OpenSea Pro Adds Data Visualization with Bubblemaps (May 4, 2023)