Creepz Migrating to New Contract Tomorrow
Overlord announced that it will be migrating its current collection of Creepz NFTs to a new contract on Thursday, March 2nd at 1:00 P.M. ET.
❗ Why It Matters
The new contract wiill add features that weren't possible in the current contract. The advantages of the new contract will allow for soft-staking, upgradability, presence across different chains, inclusion of "genetic cards", and enforcement of royalties.
What It Means
- Soft-Staking: cleans up collection data (such as holder count) on trading data sites and marketplaces
- Upgradability: allows team to build new features in that they're currently restricted from on the current contract
- Cross-Chain: Creepz will not just be tied to ETH, but any chain. This means the ecosystem can reach maximum distribution and allows for frictionless exchange to different chains
- Genetic Cards: brings a new dimension to collecting Creepz. A separate "window" on marketplaces such as OpenSea will show collector badges and stats
- Royalties: enforces royalties on Creepz NFTs, which will support investment into building out the Overlord brand
🎬 Take Action
Prior to migration, the recommendation is to remove outstanding bids on any marketplaces, and delist any listed Creepz.
Immediately after the migration, holders can exchange their legacy Creepz NFT for an Upgraded Creepz on overlord.xyz/exchange.
🔜 What’s Next?
More info will be shared in the next day but the key dates/times to know are:
🧠 Learn More