Pixel Vault Shares Major New Update
In this post
Inhabitants: Generative Identities
Pixel Vault Founder's DAO
Pixel Vault MintPass
Pixel Vault intends to innovate in public instead of build in silence, according to a new video shared by the company on Twitter.
❗ Why It Matters
Gaming is picking up steam in web3 headlines, led by the success of Yuga Lab's Dookey Dash, and Pixel Vault has no cemented its vision within this category as well. What was once lauded as a top ecosystem that eventually was hampered by complexity and too many moving parts, it will be interesting to watch Pixel Vault move forward with a clear focus.
📝 The Deets
In the video, Pixel Vault breaks down its gameplan:
- March + April:
- Focus On Lore: Focusing on the lore for titles like Battle of the Moon, Mutant Origins, Heroes & Villian, Evolution of Earth, and more.
- Inhabitant Universe: Package Blue, Act 1
- Comic "Punk 4" which will be free to read, and not a new mint.
- Focus on its alpha game release, Battle Plan!, which is launching on Reboot.
- And more: PV shared more hints and sneak peeks at the ecosystem's unfolding lore.
🎤 Community Quotes
still fudding? watch what comes nextPixel Vault
🧠 Learn More
Disclaimer: The author or members of the Lucky Trader staff may own NFTs discussed in this post. Furthermore, the information contained on this website or the Lucky Trader mobile application is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. AI may have assisted in the creation of this content.