OpenSea Pro Adds Proceeds-Based Listings
OpenSea Pro announced a new feature on the platform: proceeds-based listings.
- Control the proceeds of your listings by toggling on “Proceeds” during the listing process.
- OpenSea Pro will automatically calculate fees and set the list price based on your desired proceeds.
❗ Why It Matters
Blur has already had proceeds-based listings, which let users create different listing prices across marketplaces based on desired proceeds (and taking into account each platform's different fees). Now OpenSea Pro is following suit.
🎬 Take Action
- Toggle on 'Proceeds' to set the proceeds of your listings.
- Set 'Proceeds per Item' for all marketplaces and view expected Proceeds & 'Price per Item' for each marketplace.
🕳️ Go Deeper
- OpenSea Pro Introduces ProBot (May 30, 2023)
- OpenSea Pro Adds Minor Analytics Upgrades (May 17, 2023)
- OpenSea Pro Adds Top Collection Offers on Homepage (May 12, 2023)
- OpenSea Pro Adds Farmer Wallet Labels (May 10, 2023)
- OpenSea Pro Adds Data Visualization with Bubblemaps (May 4, 2023)