NFT Morning Minute | Frank's Big Day
Take a minute to catch up on the latest in the web3 space. Here are today's NFT market analysis, top movers, and upcoming mints:
Tyler Warner's NFT Market Summary
It was a bit of a hangover day in the NFT markets Monday, as several projects gave back some gains from the holiday weekend as listers were back in action. Volume was lower than the weekend levels as well, with just 5,425 ETH trading volume recorded on OpenSea. The Yuga assets once again led the volume board, with floors all down slightly to 71.5 ETH, 13.8 ETH, and 1.36 ETH for BAYC, MAYC, and Otherdeeds (each down 2-4%). Punks held steady on the day at 65.9 ETH floor.
There were some winners on the day, led by Clone X which reached 9 ETH ahead of Eggsperiences launching today, as Project Animus and its Eggs seem to be coming very soon. Moonbirds rallied to 8.8 ETH (+15%) on more hints at what Project Highrise will be (an art platform). Valhalla rebounded to 0.66 ETH (+25%), Killabears continued their steady rise at 2.2 ETH (+5%), and Helix Founder's Pass continues to do well at 0.72 ETH (+22%). The Memes by 6529 saw big volume and its top-end Memes go nuclear, as NakamotoFreedom is now 24 ETH (+240%), and Sgt. Pepe is at 6.529 ETH (+100%), led by notable collector Von Mises completing a set.
The most notable news and market action of the day came from Solana, where Frank Degods announced staking for y00ts, and the floor instantly rallied 15 percent to 127 SOL, with a notable Nouns glasses y00t selling for 1,666 SOL. The mint t00bs reached 212 SOL on the rise, and DeGods reached 350 SOL floor on the "DeStake" announcement involving a new staking mechanism for Frank's OG project.
In other NFT news, Castaways completed its Genesis airdrop on Monday, with the new NFT holding a 0.43 ETH floor. Finiliar provided a roadmap update, laying out detailed plans for the future of the animated avatars tied to crypto token prices. And the Archipelago marketplace will shut down on Dec. 10, as the founder Dandelion lamented not capturing enough market share.
NFT Total Volume*
- Bored Ape Yacht Club (846 ETH, 71.4 ETH Floor Price)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club (763 ETH, 13.8 ETH Floor Price)
- Clone X (749 ETH, 9 ETH Floor Price)
- Otherdeeds (785 ETH, 1.32 ETH Floor Price)
- Valhalla (409 ETH, 0.66 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Increase*
- CryptoBirbs (80%, 0.2 ETH Floor Price)
- Kith Friends (28%, 0.52 ETH Floor Price)
- Valhalla (26%, 0.66 ETH Floor Price)
- State of the Art by ThankYouX (23%, 0.39 ETH Floor Price)
- Helix Founder Pass (22%, 0.73 ETH Floor Price)
NFT Floor Price Decrease*
- Bit Bears (-17%, 1.11 ETH Floor Price)
- Jenkins The Valet (-13%, 0.35 ETH Floor Price)
- 10KTF Gucci Grail (-11%, 0.38 ETH Floor Price)
- Entropy by Nahiko (-11%, 0.84 ETH Floor Price)
- The Memes by 6529 (-11%, 0.17 ETH Floor Price)
Upcoming NFT Mints and Reveals
- Multiplicity (3:00 p.m. ET)
Today is a very slow day of new drops. Expect focus on the RTFKT ecosystem with the first Eggsperience event happening today at 4 p.m. ET, as well as the Castaways ecosystem with its new airdrop. Frank's projects on Solana will likely see continued action today fresh off their recent announcements. And of course, the Yuga ecosystem will see volume.
For all volume and floor price data, see Lucky Trader's Project Rankings page.
For all upcoming mints, see Lucky Trader's Project Schedule page.
*data retrieved at 8:00 a.m. ET. Volume and percentages are based on the last 24 hours. Notable projects are included, typically with a 0.25 ETH minimum on the projects listed in this roundup.