Pixel Vault Releases BattlePaper for "BattlePlan!"
Pixel Vault released the whitepaper for its upcoming Inhabitants PvP game, titled BattlePlan!
❗ Why It Matters
The Reboot Protocol whitepaper was more targeted towards developers, as it was quite technical in nature. It detailed Reboot's open arcade protocol and plan to disrupt the centralized nature of the gaming industry, whereas this BattlePaper covers the actual gameplay mechanics of the PvP auto-brawler.
And while it's been known that the Inhabitants generative identities would be the in-game characters, the BattlePaper provides clarification on how the entire ecosystem fits into the game.
📝 The Deets
- BattlePlan! is a 3v3 strategic auto-brawler in which the player makes decisions and the fighting is carried out automatically.
- A BattlePlan! match is played over multiple rounds, with the goal being to win 16 rounds before losing six lives.
- Players will use Game Credits, which can be acquired from:
- Purchases using ETH
- Score ecosystem bonuses and airdrops given to holders of Inhabitant NFTs
- NDT or vNDT (NDT is a placeholder name for the token the protocol will use, and vNDT is a reward earned for each round won)
- The credits you need to play and any possible rewards depend on the difficulty level you choose.
- BattlePlan! Alpha (V1) represents just the first release, and there will be new features with each new season and release.
🔜 What’s Next?
Those interested should read the BattlePaper! for in-depth detail about the game, such as collectible skills, loadouts, team customizations, and more.
🎤 Community Quotes
cool art! someone please sparknotes the battle paper for me please, maybe a video? 😂🙏</span></strong><span class=
🧠 Learn More
- Reboot Protocol Whitepaper
- Pixel Vault Shares Major New Update (March 9, 2023)
- Pixel Vault's Upcoming Auto-Brawler to Launch on Reboot (February 28, 2023)
- Pixel Vault Rebrands MetaHeroes, Airdrops Story NFT (October 25, 2022)