OnChainMonkey Releases the Full OCM Dimensions 300 List
OnChainMonkey tweeted the link to a Google Sheet with a list of the 300 ordinal addresses selected for the Dimensions launch.
- About half of the 300 were announced on Twitter, but now the rest have been revealed.
- There were more than 6,000 applications, and the selectivity rate was less than 5%.
- There are an additional 2,000 OCM Dimensions exclusively reserved for OCM holders.
- Owning an OCM set (OCM Genesis + K1 + K2) puts you in Tier 2 and gives you a higher chance to mint one of the remaining 2,000 Dimensions.
🎬 Take Action
If you applied, you can check if your BTC Ordinals wallet address is in the OCM Dimensions 300 List Google Sheet.
🎤 Community Quotes
!RISE and congrats to all those selected. Super stoked to be supporting this historic event from the sidelines. Got my eyes on the post-300 though LFG.intelstrata.eth
🧠 Learn More
- OnChainMonkey Reschedules Dimensions Launch to June 15 (May 30, 2023)
- OCM DImensions Mint List Application Open Until May 24th (May 6, 2023)
- OCM Revises Tier System To Prioritize Super Set Collectors (May 2, 2023)
- Get On The List: OCM Dimensions Coming Soon (April 27, 2023)
- OCM Introduces Dimensions, a 3D Collection on Bitcoin (March 10, 2023)